Firstly, I wish to shout out a big "Thank You!!" to all the families who have allowed me to capture them and their children this past year. It has been such great experience for me and I have enjoyed every minute of it. And a special thanks to both Haylie and Kate, who I know have referred so many of their friends to me who have then gone on to refer their friends etc.. so thank you both :)
Secondly, I want to update you with the news that I am currently updating the look of my website and hope to have a new one up and running sometime in February of next year. My blog will be incorporated into it so this one will no longer exist, but for the time being I will continue to post here until it's ready.
I have found that I have become quite busy in the last couple of months. I absolutely love this work and I adore meeting all these new families, however I have found it to be taking up a lot more of my time than I originally thought it would, and I have had to adjust my prices to reflect the hard work that I have been putting in. I'd like to think that one day I could earn a living out of this work, but for now while my family is still young I'm happy with the 2 days per week I can do this for. Please note that if you have already booked a session with me than your prices are already locked in to the old prices. The new prices are for new bookings as of today; 16.12.07
I have no sessions left for January and I'm taking bookings for February now. Although if you have a newborn, heavily pregnant during the month of Jan, or have had a maternity session with me and are awaiting the birth of your baby please contact me to see if I can arrange a time for you.
I am also researching some new products to offer, including coffee table books, photo boxes, and I'm going to be putting some packages together such as a Grandparents Pack, Baby's 1st Year, so keep checking back on my website for information in the coming month. I'm excited about it!
I still have a couple of sessions to post in here before Christmas and then I am on a break until early Jan. I would also love any feedback you wish to offer so please comment away or email me!
Lastly for now, I want to wish you all a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones! It has been such a pleasure to meet you all throughout 2007 and I look forward to seeing you and your little ones again next year!
Sunday, 16 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment